Navigation: Admin > Website Setup > Website Configuration
- Ensure the Application Name and Application URL are correct for your installation these values are included in outgoing email and must be correct.
- Your Application Version is not used in the Framework and is there in case you want to use it for a client installation. You can display the version using code such as ?wt_setup("version").
- CSS Theme displays the names of any subfolder under the path css/theme. As delivered, the Framework has one CSS Theme named "default". By adding new folders under css/theme, you can add different look and feel to your website. For instance, if you added a folder named "VeryRed" and a stylesheet named style.css under that folder, will allow you to toggle your website from the "Default" theme to the "VeryRed" theme.
- Framework Registration. This is only required on a remote server and not required when publishing to localhost. Enter your license number and click Activate.
- Access Status. You must publish the page named wt_accessctrl.a5w in order to use this feature. Visit this page from any browser to toggle your website offline, online (normal) or to only allow login by Administrators. If the service is offline, he Offline Message will display. You will need the Admin Password to run this back door feature.
Contact Info Tab
- Support - Complete Support URL, Phone and Contact if desired. These are available as “Mail Merge” fields for any outgoing email.
- Admin – Enter the email address for the main administrator. This field is used in at least one location in the Framework to send email to the Administrator to report an error. The Admin Mobile field is not used in the Framework.
- Contact Form – The ATG Framework comes with a built in Contact Us form.
- Field: Send Contact To – is the BCC address for the contact message, so the system administrator is a good email to place here.
- Field: Subject (email sent to you) – is the subject for the email sent to the administrator address above.
- Field: Subject (email sent to user) – is the subject for the email sent to the person filling out the Contact Us form, if they request a copy.
System Settings Tab
- Field: Omit Debug – hides the debug information underneath the footer. Debug information displays session variable values and other information useful during the programming phase.
- Field: Omit ATG Branding – hides the "Framework by AlphaToGo" message in the footer.
- Field: In Test Mode – this is not used in the Framework. It is available for your use if you have processes that need to be “turned off” for testing. For instance, you may add a script for bill payment that can be toggled in to test mode if this box is checked.
- Field: Default Security Group(s) - the default (if blank) is “Users”. This means when a user registers online, they are added to a Security Group named "Users ". Change only if you also create a companion Security Group. For instance, if you want all users to be automatically added to the Vendors Security Group, change this to Vendors and add Vendors to the Security Framework. You can add multiple groups separated by a comma.
Header/Footer Setup Tab
- Website Logo: Uncheck Omit to include a logo in the header. Enter the relative path and filename for the logo in the filed. Enter the relative page name the user should be directed to (if any) when they click on the logo.
Page Code Tab
- Header Image: set the default image name for the Home Page and all Inside Pages (they can be the same name.) This determines what image will appear above the Navigation Menu for all pages, unless overwritten by page-specific settings in the Web Content > Pages form.
- HTML, Body Tag: code entered here will be placed on every page just above the </body> tag. This is a good place for Google Analytics and similar code.
- Meta Tags: Enter global Keyword and Description here. These will appear on every page and provide information to search engines about your website. Keep the Description short, 100 characters or less. You can (and should) apply page-specific Keywords and Description under Web Content > Pages (these page-specific settings are appended to the global defaults defined on this page).
Email/SMTP Settings Tab
- This section is incomplete in the current Framework - none of the items on this page are used in the Framework. They are available for you to use if you have a process that needs SMTP information.