Framework V3 System Requirements
- The Framework V3 is written in Alpha Five V11 and is designed to work in projects written in Alpha Five V11 and Alpha Anywhere V12.
- The Framework will not work error free in Alpha Five versions prior to version 11.
- The Framework is a normal Alpha Five project plus a host of user defined function, so system requirements are exactly the same as they are for Alpha Five.
- As of version 3, the Framework is only available as an SQL-based application.
- The Framework has been tested on MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server. It will run on other SQL database engines, but not guaranteed and not necessarily without additional programming on the buyers part.
Software Developer Perquisites
- Some SQL knowledge - this document contains very few instructions on how to set up, configure or use your SQL database.
- Some Alpha Five knowledge - although the Framework gives you a great advantage, you need to constantly improve your Alpha Five skills in order to build more complex systems.