The Alpha Load Balancer (AlphaLB)
Download and Initial Setup
- After your purchase, download the product and extract the alphalb.zip file onto your computer.
- We suggest you create a folder on your server to hold all Alpha Anywhere-related files. You may use a different folder but in this Help Document we will use "c:\aa"
- Extract the alphalb.zip file to the folder c:\aa\alphalb.
- alphalb.exe - the main executable to start the load balancer
- alphalb.toml - the default configuration file
- alphalb_start.bat - a convenient but optional batch file to start the load balancer (use for debugging, not used in our setup)
- about.txt - license information